1. Protecting privacy
• MG does not send its customers unsolicited communications for marketing purposes, unless it pertains to jag.cab or other products& services promoted by it.
• MG does not sell or exchange its customers’ information with the third parties for any purposes.
2. Data collected
• MG collects very limited information about its customers at the time of registration or otherwise
3. Data stored
• All contact information is stored. Even after “deletion,” this information may be archived elsewhere.
• Although MG makes good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, it cannot guarantee complete security. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore MG cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted, but the customers should be rest assured that MG works hard to preserve all information. Customers must also accept that there is always a chance of messages, pages, or personal information being intercepted by others.
4. Circumstances in which MG may release information
MG may disclose information about its customers if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.