- M/S Mahalovya Gauba (“MG”) are the owner of JAG.CAB website and have listed their cab rental and taxi related services offered on this website. A “Customer” is an individual or a business that expresses intent to rent or actually rents a Self Drive Cab or Taxi (“SERVICES”) from JAG.CAB
- The Customer shall pay for the SERVICES as per the agreed rates and payment schedules agreed at the time of booking. The Customer during the use of the SERVICEs may also be also required to pay toll charges, state/union territory taxes including entry tax, parking charges, and any other fee or tax currently applicable or imposed hereinafter under the applicable law/s for using the rented car.
- All bookings initiated through the website or otherwise are of 24 hours duration or more. A day is considered of 24 hours duration.
- 1.A Customer is issued a booking ID at the time of booking. All cancellations to be made against this booking ID
2.If a booking is cancelled within 48 hours of pickup time : 25 % of the booking amount is deducted
3.If a booking is cancelled at least 48 hours prior to pick up time, no amount is deducted as processing fee.
4.If booking is cancelled at or after pick up time, it is treated as no-show and no refund is provided.
5. In the case of booking cancellation, the monies after deduction will be refunded within 72 hours of cancellation
- The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the SERVICES offered on JAG.CAB is at the sole risk of the Customer. JAG.CAB disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness of the services offered ON JAG.CAB. The liability of JAG.CAB is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- JAG.CAB shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of SERVICESoffered by them or due to the failure of JAG.CAB to provide SERVICES to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of JAG.CAB or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
- Without prejudice to the above, JAG.CAB shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the Customer as a result of any failure on the part of JAG.CAB to provide SERVICES to the Customer within any stipulated time even if JAG.CAB has agreed to provide SERVICES, or even if the Customer has apprised JAG.CAB of the possibility of any such loss or damage which would result if the SERVICESis not provided at all or is not provided within the stipulated time to the Customer.
- Upon the demand of JAG.CAB, the Customer shall indemnify JAG.CAB from/ and against/ and in respect of any/ or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which JAG.CAB may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from/ or by any reason of/ or in relation to the use or purposed use of the Services provided by JAG.CAB.
- The Customer will not object to JAG.CAB from using the location based information provided and mobile phones to monitor and track its vehicles.
- JAG.CAB is entitled to disclose the particulars of the Customer/s using its SERVICES or any of its authorized chauffeurs to any government body as required by the law/ or by directive/ or request from any government body or to any third party deemed fit and proper by JAG.CAB, in its absolute discretion.
- JAG.CAB has the right to terminate any booking at any time or switch off the SERVICES without giving any reason or prior notice to the Customer.
- JAG.CAB is not responsible for the loss or damage to Customers’ luggage or belongings and encourages them to take full responsibility of their luggage/belongings.However, in case of any loss, from the taxi or rented car during the journey, JAG.CAB shall endeavour to locate the lost luggage/belongings on a "best-effort" basis.
- If the Customer leaves any luggage/belongings/goods in the taxi or rented car or has any complaint in respect of the SERVICES or the use of the SERVICES, the Customer shall make a complaint in writing to JAG.CAB within 24 hours of such usage.
- In case of any dispute arising between the Customer and JAG.CAB, the dispute shall be referred to an Arbitrator, appointed by JAG.CAB in its sole discretion. The Arbitrator so appointed by JAG.CAB shall act in conformity with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The award so passed by the Arbitrator shall be binding upon the Customer as well as JAG.CAB. The legal jurisdiction for initiating any legal proceedings is courts at Amritsar
- JAG.CAB is entitled to add, vary or amend any or all of these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion.
- JAG.CAB may record calls made to the call centre/s of JAG.CAB for quality and training purposes.
- By logging on the Account Access service on the JAG.CAB website, the Customer hereby authorizes JAG.CAB and its agents to access third party sites, including that of Banks and other payment gateways, designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information. While registering, the Customer will choose a password and is also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account. The Customer is fully responsible for all the activities that may take place whilst using their password or account. It is the duty of the Customer to notify JAG.CAB immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. JAG.CAB will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the Customer as a result of unauthorized use of Customer's password or account, either with or without his/her knowledge. The Customer shall not use anyone else's password at any time.
- The Customer shall request JAG.CAB for any refund/s against the unutilized or 'no show' cab booking for any reasons within 48 hours from the hour of departure. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of JAG.CAB. No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 48 hours as mentioned above and all unclaimed amounts for such unutilized or 'no show' booking shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
- JAG.CAB may send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS or by voice call on the contact number given by the Customer at the time of booking; JAG.CAB may also contact the Customer by voice call, SMS or email in case the Customer couldn't or hasn't concluded the booking, for any reason what so ever or to know the preference of the Customer for concluding the booking and also to help the Customer for the booking. The Customer is hereby unconditionally consents that such communications via SMS and/ or voice call by JAG.CAB is upon the request and authorization of the Customer and not an 'unsolicited commercial communication' as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI)
- In the case of any insurance claim, the Customer shall contact the insurance company directly for any claim/s or dispute/s which may arise out of such insurance cover. JAG.CAB shall not provide any express or implied undertakings for acceptance of the claims by the insurance company.
Following conditions will be considered as misuse of JAG.CAB’s vehicles and will be fined if found involved in any of following the misuse
- Over speeding: A licensed Customer is allowed to drive the rented car up to a maximum speed of 80 km/hr (50 miles/hr), beyond which the car will be considered as over speeding. A penalty of Rs. 100 will be charged on the first instance, followed by a further penalty of Rs. 200 and Rs. 500 for 2nd instance and 3rd instance respectively making it a total of Rs. 800- at third instance. After the third instance, JAG.CAB holds the right to disable the car and the Booking will stand cancelled and JAG.CAB will get the right to take back the rented car and terminate this Agreement.
- Traffic violation: The Customer is liable to pay for any traffic violation tickets received during the use of the rented car. JAG.CAB can charge traffic violation from the Customer’s credit/debit card on actuals if the violations tickets are sent directly to the company by the traffic department.
- Car spare part changed: The Customer should not change or remove any car spare parts. In case of emergency, the Customer should inform JAG.CAB and act as per advice. The Customer will be charged a penalty of Rs. 5000 over and above the cost of spare part.
- Tyre misuse: In case of any tyre damages resulting from driving in bad terrain and continued driving in case of tyre puncture, Customers will be charged for the cost of tyre on actuals.
- Running vehicle in damaged conditions: Customers are advised not to drive the car if it gets damaged in an accident. The Customer is advised to inform JAG.CAB immediately. In such a case, the Customer is charged for the cost of spare parts on actuals.
- Unauthorized activity in the car: The Customer is not allowed to carry arms, ammunitions and banned drugs. In addition, use of car for commercial activity such as product sell and promotion, and carry goods is strictly prohibited. In such cases, Customers will be charged a penalty of Rs. 3000.
- External branding: Any form of external branding on the car is prohibited. Customers are not allowed to paste or paint any external brand promotion on the car. Customers will have to pay a penalty of Rs. 3000.
- Tampering with devices: The Customer is not allowed to tamper with the odometer, GPS device and in-car technology devices. Customers will have to pay a penalty of Rs. 1000 and over in addition to the actual cost of the device.
- Deliberately driving the car in water: The Customers will be charged for the actual cost of repair and spare parts.
- Producing fake and tampered personal documents: The Customer will be charged a penalty of Rs. 1000 if found guilty.
- Diversion: The Customer is not allowed to drive the car into unauthorized or government banned areas. The Customer is advised to inform JAG.CAB in case it it changes the course of its trip. Any such penalty will carry a fine of Rs 10,000.